Friday, May 22, 2020 / by David Cool
When you purchase an investment property with the goal of renting it out, you can hire a property manager or manage the property yourself. Property management takes time, effort and can become costly in the long run. Here’s why hiring Cool Realty LLC as your property management company can be a smart choice:
· Marketing: Cool Realty will advertise and market your property. We have access to the Multiple Listing Service (MLS), which is then ran by Zillow, Redfin and a ton of other search engines; all of which get your property out to prospective tenants. We also do our own marketing on our Facebook pages and send it out to groups we are a part of.
· Rental market knowledge: Price point can make a HUGE difference in finding tenants. A overpriced rental will likely get no applications, but an underpriced one will cut into your profit margins. Cool Realty will ensure that your property is priced right according to market fluctuations and we will use our knowledge to do so.
· Showings: When you manage your own properties, running back and forth to the property to show each person can be not only timely, but costly as well (e.g. gas, time off work, etc.). Cool Realty uses the latest technology to provide virtual 3D walkthroughs and private showings thereafter.
· Screening tenants: Cool Realty screens each application using credit checks, employment screening and child predators screenings. We make sure we find the best tenant for you and time the time to do so. All of this would fall into your lap if you managed it yourself. Further, the wrong tenant can be very costly, as there are people who will take advantage of you and ruin your property. You want the best tenants who will take care of your property like their own.
· Collecting rent: Cool Realty utilizes the latest technology to make sure tenants can safely and timely pay their rent. We issue 3 day notices and handle all of that for you in the event a tenant doesn’t pay on time.
· Bills: Cool Realty handles all the bills on your behalf including property taxes, insurance and utilities.
· Tenant complaints: Issuing 3 day notices, evictions and handling tenant concerns are all handled by our property managers. We pride ourselves on professionalism and efficiently answers concerns.
· Maintenance and repairs: As with any property, repair and maintenance issues do come up. We have a repairman on staff and preferred vendors that give us the best prices and have proven themselves to be trustworthy and professional. We supply before and after photos of all our work as well. Rest assured your property will be maintained properly.
See below on some of the services we offer and how we work for you today!